You've got questions. We've got answers.
In the last few years online health information platforms have grown to be a big part of our everyday lives and have now become an important part of Tufts Medical Center's interactions with patients. We know that patient portals can be a overwhelming at times and aim to give you the guidance you need below.
Portals available at Tufts MC
There are currently multiple portals available to Tufts Medical Center patients. This is because our physicians and clinics have chosen the best possible portals for their individual patient groups. Our portals include:
- Outpatient Specialty Portal - this covers patients of the majority of our outpatient specialty clinics
- Inpatient Specialty Portal - this covers patients who have had overnight stays at Tufts MC
- Primary Care Boston Portal - this covers patients who see their Primary Care Physician at our Boston location (General Medical Associates)
- Ophthalmology Portal - this covers patients who see their eye doctor at the New England Eye Center
- Cancer Center Portal - this covers patients who get their care in the Tufts Cancer Center.
- Portals for clinics in the community - we have special logins for patients who see their Tufts MC doctor outside of Boston at clinics like our Primary Care Quincy and Framingham locations, Surgical Specialists at MetroWest and Norwood Cardiology. For more information, see the FAQs for the Outpatient Specialty Portal (the clinics in the community follow the same process).
Because of this, sometimes labs or records from one physician or clinic that you see at Tufts Medical Center may only display in one portal and not in others that you've signed up for. This is an issue that we are working on and apologize for any inconvenience.
There is not currently Patient Portal access available to patients of the Cancer Center or Ophthalmology but these portals will be launching and enrolling patients in the next few months.
To get access to a myTuftsMedicalCenter Patient Portal, please use our registration form >
Support from our portal team
If you cannot find the answer to your question below, please contact us at email@example.com.