Our patients can access myTuftsMed online or from their mobile device providing them with a convenient way to manage their healthcare needs from wherever they are.
With myTuftsMed, you can:
- View your health information including your medications, test results, scheduled appointments, medical bills even if you have multiple doctors in different locations.
- Make appointments at your convenience, complete pre-visit forms and medical questionnaires and find care or an emergency room.
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are.
- Keep track of your children’s and family members’ medical care, view upcoming appointments, book visits and review test results.
- Check in on family members who need extra help, all from your private account.
- On your computer, go to: myTuftsMed.org
- On your mobile device, download the myTuftsMed app.
To install the myTuftsMed app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search for " myTuftsMed."
On your mobile device, open the Apple App Store (if you have an iOS device) or the Google Play Store (if you have an Android device). Look for one of the following icons to find the app store on your device:
Search for myTuftsMed.
After you've installed the app, tap Open or find the myTuftsMed icon on your device and tap to open it
To sign up for myTuftsMed, you must be at least 13 years old. There are several ways you can sign up to use myTuftsMed:
- Sign up directly at the front desk or during a medical appointment.
- Receive a myTuftsMed activation code on your After Visit Summary.
- Receive a text or an email with an activation code during an appointment.
- Create myTuftsMed account online and connect it to your existing medical records by verifying your identity using an activation code sent via email or text.
- Request an activation code online by going to the myTuftsMed login page on the myTuftsMed website or mobile app and then click Sign Up Now.
- Click Match Yourself with Our Records or Verify with a Third Party to supply personal verification information, such as the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth and have an activation code sent to your email address or mobile phone.
- Use your activation code to sign up.
Next, choose the following:
myTuftsMed username. Choose something that others wouldn't be likely to guess but is easy for you to remember. Your username cannot be changed.
Password. Choose a unique combination of numbers and letters, using both uppercase and lowercase letters. Your password must be different from your myTuftsMed username. Choose a password that you don't use for other websites.
Security question. Choose a question you can use to verify your identity if you forget your myTuftsMed password.
On the next screen, choose whether you want to receive a myTuftsMed notifications by email and enter your email address.
Log in to myTuftsMed.org
In your web browser (please do not use Internet Explorer), enter myTuftsMed.org and access the login page.
Enter your myTuftsMed username and password, and click Sign In.
For more information about myTuftsMed please go to our FAQ page