Cancer is complicated. Your care doesn't have to be.
The Reid R. Sacco Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program, part of Tufts Cancer Center, is dedicated to providing survivorship care to individuals between the ages of 18 and 39 who have ever been diagnosed with cancer.
Dealing with cancer is tough for anyone, but it can be especially difficult for adolescents and young adults. Cancer affects your life in many ways, even after treatment has ended. We believe our patients deserve holistic follow-up care, in a designated physical space, provided by a Care Team who caters to the unique challenges you are facing.
Take a virtual tour of our clinic, produced by our program sponsors, The Reid R. Sacco AYA Cancer Alliance.
Our specialized care model:
- Addresses your current medical needs, based on your treatment history
- Provides you with tools that empower you to be a better healthcare self-advocate
- Supports your individual transitional needs
- Integrates coordination of care with other specialists within (and outside) of Tufts Medical Center
- Connects you with the AYA Cancer Community