Adolescent + Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program
Age-appropriate, comprehensive cancer care.
The AYA Program seeks to improve the lives of 18 to 39 year olds who have a history of cancer. Whether you were diagnosed as a child, adolescent or young adult, we aim to be a center of care and resources suited to your individual needs.
Age-appropriate, comprehensive cancer care. - Read More
When you and your treating oncologist are ready, our AYA Program’s pediatric- and adult-trained survivorship specialists are here to provide you with long term follow-up care.
Meet our team
Cancer is complicated. Your care doesn't have to be.
Dealing with cancer is tough for anyone, but it can be especially difficult for adolescents and young adults. Cancer affects your life in many ways, even after treatment has ended. We believe our patients deserve holistic care, in a designated physical space, provided by a Care Team who cater to the unique challenges you are facing.
The Reid R. Sacco Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Cancer Program, part of Tufts Cancer Center, is dedicated to providing survivorship care to individuals between the ages of 18 and 39 who have ever been diagnosed with cancer.
Our specialized care model:
- Addresses your current medical needs
- Provides you with tools that empower you to be a better healthcare self-advocate
- Supports your individual transitional needs with the help of a Peer Navigator
- Integrates coordination of care with other specialists within (and outside) of Tufts Medical Center
- Connects you with the AYA Cancer Community