Expert Treatment for Diseases of the Breast
Founded in 1978, the Breast Health Center at Tufts Medical Center provides comprehensive care for all aspects of breast health.
We were one of the first U.S. breast programs to bring together a team of care providers under one roof, offering patients the expertise of multiple specialists from across Tufts MC in one location. This means that whether you're scheduling a breast cancer screening, seeking advice on cancer prevention or living with a cancer diagnosis, you always get the high-quality, individualized care you deserve.
Our team provides the full spectrum of diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services for all benign and malignant breast conditions, including:
- Invasive breast cancer
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Phyllodes tumors
- Locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer
- Recurrent cancer of the breast, chest wall or other localized areas
- Elevated breast cancer risk and risk reduction
- Benign disorders of the breast
- Hereditary breast cancer risk