Preparing for Your Myeloma Clinic Visit
In order to make your visit to our Myeloma and Amyloid Program as easy as possible, the Tufts Medical Center website has a lot of information that can help you come prepared and plan your stay effectively.
Helpful information for visiting the Myeloma and Amyloid Program
Both driving and public transportation directions to the hospital are available
Locations for our multiple patient garages as well as valet parking options
A list of the various places to eat located throughout the hospital
A list of hotels located in convenient areas near the hospital if you are visiting from out of town
The Neely House
This on site Tufts Medical Center lodging may be available to cancer patients undergoing treatment
A directory of hospital phone numbers, information on visiting hours, and more can also be found on the Tufts Medical Center Visitor Information page.
You can access a printable map of Tufts Medical Center and the surrounding area here.
Directions to the Davis Myeloma and Amyloid Program clinic:
From the main hospital entrance:
• The main hospital entrance is located at 800 Washington Street
• Take the Atrium elevators to the 8th floor
• Once on the 8th floor walk down the hallway to your right
• Our clinic is located all the way at the end of the hallway
From the South building entrance:
• The South building entrance is located at 860 Washington Street
• Take the South building elevators to the 8th floor
• The doors will open right across from the check in area
New patient checklist
Collecting information for your first visit can be overwhelming. In this checklist we have compiled a basic list of the steps you need to take when scheduling your appointment, what you should bring, and what to do when you arrive at the hospital. View our new patient checklist page now or you can access a printable version on our checklist here.