About the Cancer Moonshot Summit
The Cancer Moonshot Summit is aimed at creating action and fostering collaborations around the goals of the Cancer Moonshot. The Cancer Moonshot Summit will be the very first time that stakeholders representing all types of cancers will convene under one national charge.
Attendees at Summits across the nation include leaders representing the entire cancer community – including researchers, doctors, scientists, philanthropists, community oncologists, advocates, patients, and survivors.
Thank you for joining us at one of hundreds of summits held around the country in conjunction with the Cancer Moonshot Summit held in Washington, DC. The goal of the Cancer Moonshot is to double the rate of progress in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care over the next five years and to ultimately end cancer as we know it.
- To open dialogue and encourage collaborations for accelerating the pace of progress in cancer research, prevention, treatment, and care
- To create and strengthen relationships to continue the conversation on progressing toward a cure for cancer
- To discover ways in which big data can contribute to forward progress
- To deliberate how care and access to care can be enhanced for patients
- To generate ideas and commitments to accelerate cures and end cancer as we know it