At the Cancer Center at Tufts Medical Center located in downtown Boston, we offer some of the most advanced cancer treatments in New England. But that's not all that makes us special. We also understand that cancer can affect every aspect of your life — and the lives of your loved ones. That's why we put your needs at the center of everything we do.
Learn more about being a cancer patient and coronavirus >
What makes us different
By taking a collaborative approach to your care, we can provide cancer treatments that are truly individualized. As a patient here, your team will include a carefully selected group of specialists from across Tufts MC. Each has expertise in a different aspect of your care, from personalizing your cancer-fighting drugs to helping you manage pain.
Ready to get started? Call us now at 617-636-6227 or request an appointment.
We treat all forms of cancer in adults and children, including rare and complex brain, blood and breast tumors. Here, you'll find:
- The Neely House, a 16-apartment bed and breakfast-style home away from home located within the medical center that is available to cancer patients and their families.
- Northern New England's only Gamma Knife Center, for treating brain tumors without surgery
- One of the two Boston facilities that provides hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (heated chemotherapy for advanced stomach cancers)
- Survivorship Programs for adult cancer patients as well as Boston's only Adolescent & Young Adult Cancer Program dedicated to the unique needs patients aged 18-39
- An internationally renowned Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Program, which has been performing bone marrow transplants since the late 1950's, and our Breast Health Center which celebrated its 40 year anniversary in 2018.