Tufts Medical Center has earned a reputation for excellence in treating complex cardiovascular conditions. It is our philosophy to provide patient-centric care to every patient. The Aortic Disease Program consists of a multidisciplinary team including cardiac and vascular surgeons, cardiologists, and radiologists, with expertise and special interest in aortic disease.
Our program offers the following treatments and services to patients with aortic disease.
- Early diagnosis of aortic aneurysm
- Genetic testing and screening
- Identification of patients at risk
- State-of-the-art imaging
- Determination of the best timing for intervention
- Individualized approaches to aortic diseases
- Open complex repair and reconstruction of the aorta
- Endovascular repair
- Hybrid repair (combined open and endovascular repair)
- Long-term care of patients
- Preventive measures to decelerate aortic growth
- Prevention of aortic complications
- Re-intervention when appropriate
Download information about our program >