Treatment that’s more than skin deep
Your skin is often the first thing people notice about you, so you want to treat it right. From scars, to moles, to birthmarks, the skilled physicians at Tufts Medical Center’s Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic can help. We also offer an extensive array of the most effective, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation and aesthetic therapies, so that you can look and feel your best.
State-of-the-art services, highly-skilled physicians
The Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic offers the most advanced approaches to your skin concerns. We provide a broad range of cosmetic procedures, including:
- V-beam vascular laser treatment for facial redness, broken blood vessels, and cherry or spider angiomas
- Minimally invasive sclerotherapy to eliminate spider and varicose veins
- Surgical removal of benign moles
- Dermabrasion for acne scars
- Tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Removal of small benign skin lesions, including skin tags, seborrheic keratoses, dermatosis papulosa nigra milia, sebaceous hyperplasia, comedone extraction and lentigines
- Glycolic and salicylic acid peels
- Botox for fine lines and wrinkles
- Injectible dermal fillers, including Restylane and Juvederm, for improving the appearance of nasolabial folds and restoring volume to lips
All procedures are competitively priced and performed by experienced, board-certified physicians, so you can rest assured that you are receiving the utmost in dermatologic care.