Anshul Bhalla, MD
Medical School: B.J. Medical College, Gujarat University, India
Residency program: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Case Series: Acute Kidney Injury After Placement of Antibiotic-Impregnated Cement Spacers during Treatment for Prosthetic Joint Infections. Bhalla A, Leonberg-Yoo A, Smith E, Rao M. Poster presented at: National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Spring Meeting 2016, Boston, MA (April, 2016)
- Comparison of Kidney Injury between Two Stage Revision Arthroplasty with Antibiotic Loaded Spacers and Other Revision Orthopaedic Procedures. Bhalla A, Rao M. Poster presented at: ASN Kidney Week 2013 Annual Meeting; Atlanta, GA. (November, 2013)
- Management of Prosthetic Joint Infection and Risk of AKI: A Decision Analysis. Bhalla A, Raman G, Hadley S, Smith E, Pauker S, Rao M. Poster presented at: National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Spring Meeting 2013, Orlando, FL (April, 2013)
- Two Stage Arthroplasty for Prosthetic Joint Infection – A Systematic Review of Acute Kidney Injury and Clinical Decision Analysis. Bhalla A, Luu A, Bansal R, Rao M, Pauker S, Smith E, Hadley E, Raman G. Poster presented at: ASN Kidney Week 2012 Annual Meeting; San Diego, CA. (November, 2012).
- Implementing High Reliability Sepsis Management through increased utilization of sepsis resuscitation bundle EMR order set. Anketell E, Bhalla A, Darvish A, Garpestad E, Guevarra J, Holewinski S, Nasraway S, Roberts R, Schumaker G & Turbett A. (2015). Quality Improvement Academy III – Advanced Course Presentation Session, 2015; Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA.
- PARP-Inhibitors in BRCA-Associated Pancreatic Cancer: Highlights from the ''50th ASCO Annual Meeting'', Chicago, IL, USA. May 30 - June 3, 2014. Bhalla A & Saif M.W. Journal of Pancreas. 2014, Jul; 15(4): 340-343.
- Two-Stage Arthroplasty for Prosthetic Joint Infection: A Systematic Review of Acute Kidney Injury, Systemic Toxicity and Infection Control. Luu A, Syed F, Raman G, Bhalla A, Muldoon E, Hadley S, Smith E & Rao M. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 2013, Oct; 28(9): 1490-1498.
- Bortezomib Plus Dexamethasone As Induction Treatment Followed by Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with Multiple Myeloma: A Study From India. Aggarwal S, Bhalla A, Khatri S.L, Singh A.S, Bhargava M & Saran R. Blood 2011 vol. 118 no. 21 (4584)
Marwa El-Sabbahy, MD
Medical School: Cairo University Kasr Alaini Hospital
Residency program: Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington, MA
Shaikh R. Hoque, MD
Medical School: All India Institute of Medical Services
Residency Program: St. Luke's Roosevelt Medical Center, New York, NY
Patricia Nasr, MD
Medical School: Balamand Medical School, Koura, Lebanon
Residency program: Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY
- Yacoub Harout, El Douaihy Youssef, Saad Marc, Kamal Jeanne, Nasr Patricia, Radbel Jared, Singh Jasvinder, Salmane Chadi, Modi Jwalant,Mahgoub Ahmed,Catella Paul, El-Charabaty Elie, El-Sayegh Suzanne. Acute Kidney Injury Adjusted to Volume Status in Critically Ill Patients: Evaluation of Delayed Diagnosis and Associated Outcomes. Poster presented at: National Kidney Foundation; Dallas, TX. 2015, Jan.
- Moussaly Elias, Syed Rafeel, Nasr Patricia, Rehman Amina, El- Douiehy Youssef, Saad Marc, El- Charabary Elie, El-Sayegh Suzanne. Prevalence and Risk factors of Neuropsychiatric Disorders in a Cohort of End Stage Renal Disease Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis. Abstract accepted at: National Kidney Foundation; Boston, MA. 2016, Jan.
- Khan Asif, Nasr Patricia, El-Charabaty Elie, El- Sayegh Suzanne. An Insight into the Immunologic Events and Risk Assessment in Renal Transplantation. Journal of Clinical Medicine Research. 2015, Nov; Pub Status: Accepted
- Saad Marc, Daoud Magda, Nasr Patricia, El-Charabaty Elie, El Sayegh Suzanne. IgA- Dominant Post Infectious Glomerulonephritis presenting as a fatal pulmonary-renal syndrome. International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular disease. 2015, Mar; Pub Status: Accepted.
Matthias Wacker, MD
Medical School: University of Wuerzburg in Wuerzburg, Germany
Residency program: University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington, VT
- Wacker M, Holick MF. Sunlight and Vitamin D: A Global Perspective for Health. Dermatoendocrinology 2013, 5(1), 51-108
- Wacker M, Holick MF. Vitamin D - Effects on Skeletal and Extraskeletal Health and the Need for Supplementation. Nutrients 2013, 5(1), 111-148
- Wacker M. Charakterisierung der antitumoralen Wirkung des Antikörpers LM-1 auf Lungen- und Pankreaskarzinomzellen. [Characterization of the antitumor effects of the antibody LM-1 on lung and pancreas carcinoma cells].[dissertation] Wuerzburg, Germany: University of Wuerzburg; 2013.
Taimur Dad, MD
Medical School: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Residency Program: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
Research: Assessment of quality in dialysis patients
Research Mentor: Dan Weiner, MD
- Dad T, Sarnak MJ. Pericarditis and Pericardial Effusions in End-Stage Renal Disease. Semin Dial 2016. 29(5): 366-73.
- Dad T, Tighiouart H, Joseph A, et al. Aspirin Use and Incident Cardiovascular Disease, Kidney Failure, and Death in Stable Kidney Transplant Recipients: A Post Hoc Analysis of the Folic Acid for Vascular Outcome Reduction in Transplantation (FAVORIT) Trial. Am J Kidney Dis 2016. 68(2): 277-86.
- Dad T, Weiner DE. Stroke and Chronic Kidney Disease: Epidemiology, Pathogenesis, and Management Across Kidney Disease Stages. Semin Nephrol 2015; 35 (4): 311-22.
- Dad T, John A, Tighiouart A, et al. Aspirin Use and Cardiovascular Disease and Kidney Outcomes in Stable Kidney Transplant Recipients: the FAVORIT Trial. Poster at ASN Kidney Week 2014 in Philadelphia, PA.