Our Division is a warm, caring, and supportive environment that values the importance of personal time and self-care. Work-life balance is essential to us, therefore, fellows are given an additional 5 days of personal time.
The division hosts multiple event during the year for fellows, the entire staff, and their families.
- During the summer, we have an ice cream social to welcome our new fellows. We also host a division-wide summer outing which is either in one of our faculty’s backyard with a feast for all and bouncy houses for children. We even go to local parks like Canobie Lake!
- In the fall our fellows enjoy apple-picking with their families as well as a sunset cruise and other local events.
- Fellows and their families are invited to a fall and spring retreat at the cabin of the program director in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- At the end of the year, the division host a year end party for all staff and their families.
- We also have potlucks, paint night, dinners, and many other events throughout the year!
- Fellows choose an additional 4 wellness events funded by the division with protected time!
- We offer a generous parental leave policy for fellows with expanding families.
We invite you to ask our fellows and staff about these wonderful experiences.