To learn more about benefits at Tufts Medical Center, download our benefits package
- Three weeks per year
- Sick leave and maternity leave - six weeks maximum per year
- PGY-4 residents are given one week for education leave plus funds to defray the cost of attending meeting/conference.
- Residents are given leave to attend a conference where they are presenting a publication. They can also apply to receive funds for cost of attendance.
- Resident retreats occur twice an academic year, and all residents are excused from their clinical responsibilities.
- All retreats include a morning didactic session, usually dedicated to hands-on learning and in-service training on a variety of topics.
- The afternoon is dedicated to team building exercises. In the past, retreats have included rock climbing, cooking classes and a spa day.
- Health and dental insurance - same as full-time employees
- Life insurance - same as full-time employees
- Malpractice insurance
- Long-term disability insurance