Joint Conditions We Treat
We treat the complete range of hip and knee injuries and disorders, including:
- Avascular necrosis of the hip
- Advanced arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Perthes disease
- Slipped capital femoral ephysis
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH)
- Painful total hip replacement
- Painful total knee replacement
- Fractures around joint replacement
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Arthritis of the hip and knee
Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Techonology
Tufts MC is one of a small group of centers in New England to offer the Mako system for joint replacement surgery.
Learn what this means for you
We invite you to come and meet our Joint Surgeons. Get one-on-one time with them to ask all the questions you have, learn first-hand about the Mako system, and feel empowered and educated about your joint replacement options.
RSVP for our Oct. 12th Mako Event
For Mako procedures:
How Can We Help You Today?