Concierge Primary Care at the Pratt Diagnostic Center
Personalized. Private. Patient-centered concierge primary care.
The Pratt Diagnostic Center (PDC) at Tufts Medical Center provides a full range of concierge primary care services for business professionals, international patients and others who are selective in choosing their health care setting.
Brian J. Cohen, MD
Medical Director, PDC
Personalized Primary Care
Concierge primary care is available at the Pratt Diagnostic Center (PDC) at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, right near Downtown Crossing. PDC offers a full range of personal diagnostic, therapeutic and health maintenance services tailored specifically for business executives, international patients and others who are selective in choosing their health care setting and/or primary care doctor. This full range of concierge health care services provides members with a truly patient-centered "medical home" for all medical needs.
A full range of personalized services
Patients who become members of the Pratt Diagnostic Center receive the following concierge primary care and services:
- Comprehensive wellness and lifestyle planning
- Annual Physical Exam focusing on prevention
- Counseling on nutrition, exercise and stress reduction
- Personal health record CD-ROM
- Physician availability 24/7 via personal pager
- Same or next-day doctor appointments
- Enhanced coordination of testing and specialty appointments
- Rapid notification of test results
- Prescription facilitation
- Dedicated support staff
- Email and fax access
- Private entrance and waiting room
Learn more about our concierge care
For more information about the Pratt Diagnostic Center and our concierge health care services, please email Rosie Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-636-4889.
Download our Medical Record Release Form >