The Tufts Medical Center Primary Care - Quincy practice provides comprehensive Adult Primary Care Medicine and Internal Medicine care to the South Shore community. What does this mean for you? Our doctors provide the full gamut of health care services including:
- Preventive health and maintenance screening services. Examples include Pap smears, mammograms, and colon cancer screening, such as colonoscopies.
- Diagnosing and creating treatment plans for new symptoms and complaints. Examples include colds and viruses, stomach pain, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, back pain and rashes.
- Ongoing maintenance and testing for chronic conditions. Examples include high cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid problems, high blood pressure, asthma and COPD.
- Coordinating care with specialists. As needed, we work closely with the specialists at the Tufts MC Specialty Center - Quincy (right in the same building) as well as other specialists in your community. Also, when medically indicated, we can refer a patient to other specialty services, laboratory testing or radiology, such as X-rays, CAT Scans and MRI's.
- Comprehensive medical management and care coordination for hospitalized patients and patients in rehabilitation facilities. If you need more complex care, the Tufts MC Primary Care Quincy doctors will facilitate the referral and a seamless transition to top experts in Boston.
As a Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) with a Level III status from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), we have been recognized for our dedication to providing these services and the resources you need to live a happy and healthy life. Learn more >