Spine Conditions We Treat
Looking for information on a specific spine condition? We've asked our Tufts Medical Center Spine Center doctors for answers to some of the top questions they get from patients. Check out the Q&A's or browse by condition below.
Prevention, Risk Factors and Treatment
View our infographic
Spine conditions we treat
Our experts provide care for a full range of conditions that affect the spine, including:
Q&As with Spine Center experts
- Spinal anesthesia vs. General anesthesia- Jim Kryzanski, MD
- 4 things to know about sciatica - Ashley Rogerson, MD
- Herniated discs: The basics - Mina Safain, MD
- Neck pain: Causes and treatment - Mina Safain, MD
- Pain control during spinal fusions - Ron Riesenburger, MD
- Spinal stenosis: What is it and how can you find relief? - Jim Kryzanski, MD
- Tips to relieve your back pain at home - Wilfred Hynes, MD
- How to prevent and treat back pain after work- Abbey Boudovas, PT, DPT, NCS
How Can We Help You Today?
Neurosurgeon, Simcha Weller, MD discusses how this degenerative condition occurs and how conservative therapy and surgery may be options for treatment.