Weight and Wellness Center
Jumpstart to Wellness
Do you feel like you’ve tried again and again to lose weight without success? Well, we have a new program that you haven’t tried yet.
The Jumpstart to Wellness program at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA is here to help you get healthy. The goal of our program is to not only understand why your past attempts to lose weight haven’t worked but also to help you develop effective strategies to get on the right path towards weight loss.
Our program includes 3 visits with a Registered Dietician in the Weight and Wellness Center at Tufts MC. During each visit, our friendly RDs will:
- Review your background information to help you understand how your family history, medical history, previous weight loss attempts and behaviors affect your weight
- Cover the basics of healthy eating and energy balance
- Provide you with tools for self-monitoring and hunger control
- Look at different ways to increase your physical activity
- Help you set goals and review your progress
Make sure to enter yourself in our Jumpstart Your Cart! contest. By logging your food each day over the course of a few months, you can be entered to win a $300 Whole Foods gift card.
Michelle Huber, RD, LDN
Melissa Page, MS, RD, LDN
Jillian Reece, RD, LDN
To learn more about the Jumpstart to Wellness Program at Tufts Medical Center, please call 617-636-6086.
How Can We Help You Today?
Providing the information and resources you need.
The Weight and Wellness Center provides the tools needed to make an informed decision about weight loss options.
View our resources