Obstetrics and Gynecology
How to choose an obstetrician
Choosing someone to deliver your baby in Boston isn't an easy decision - that's why Tufts Medical Center has provided some of the top things to look for when you're choosing an obstetrician.
- Someone to answer your questions
- Staff who takes the time to get to know you
- Clear explanations of all testing
- Childbirth education classes
- Helpful and supportive information on breastfeeding
- A chance to meet other obstetricians who may deliver your baby
- Onsite high risk specialists, should the need arise
- An introduction to optional pain medications
- Information on commonly asked questions
- Post partum information, should you need extra support
Tufts Medical Center can deliver on these 10 qualities. Call us at 617-636-2229 (BABY) to find the perfect doctor for you.