Back to Results
Edward W. Grandin, MD, MPH, MEd
Accepting New Patients
Meet Edward W. Grandin, MD, MPH, MEd
Department + Services
Medicine, CardioVascular Center, Cardiology
Clinical Focus Areas
Seeing Patients In
Programs + Specialties
Training + Education
Tufts University School of Medicine; Brigham and Women's Hospital; Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
View Accepted Insurances at Tufts MC + Tufts Children's Hospital
Locations + Directions
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St.
Box 5931 Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-8068
Fax #: 617-636-6030
Publications + National Presentations
1. Grandin EW, Wand A, Zamani P, Rame JE, Verdino RJ. Relation of body mass index to long-term survival after cardiac resynchronization therapy. American Journal of Cardiology, 2016; Epub ahead of print.
2. Grandin EW, Zamani P, Mazurek JA, Troutman GS, Birati EY, Vorovich E, Chirinos JA, Tedford RJ, Margulies KB, Atluri P, Rame JE. Right ventricular response to pulsatile load is associated with early right heart failure and mortality after left ventricular assist device. Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation, 2016; Epub ahead of print.
3. Grandin EW, Ky B, Cornell RF, Carver J, Lenihan DJ. Patterns of cardiac toxicity associated with irreversible proteasome inhibition in the treatment of multiple myeloma. Journal of Cardiac Failure, 2015; 21(2):138-144.
4. Grandin EW, Jarolim P, Murphy SA, Ritterova L, Cannon CP, Braunwald E, Morrow DA. Galectin-3 and the development of heart failure after acute coronary syndrome: pilot experience from PROVE IT - TIMI 22. Clinical Chemistry, 2012; 58(1): 267-273.
5. Grandin W, Dev AV, Latha A, Armstrong L, Mathai D, John KR, Daley P. Detection of human immunodeficiency virus infection in the sputum of tuberculosis patients in South India. International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, 2010; 10: 1288-1294.
6. Grandin W, Westwood T, Lagerdien K, Shung-King M. Deaths at the Red Cross Children’s Hospital, Cape Town 1999 – 2003: A study of death notification forms. South African Medical Journal, 2006; 96(9): 964-968.
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
Heart Failure Society of America
International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation
Massachusetts Medical Society