Find a Doctor
• Take time away from responsibilities--a day for yourself to re-set
• Find time to breathe. Focus on what is important. Give a doggy or cat a hug.
• Use rumba vacuum
• Outsource things
• When you get that work party invite, answer right away yes/no, don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it and stressing over it--it's okay to say no.
• Put holiday music on in the background whenever you can. You will instantly feel more in the holiday spirit.
• Listen to podcasts and audiobooks (borrow free from your library or through Hoopla or Overdrive app) while commuting or doing chores/errands, to make you feel like you get a little leisure time and use a different part of your brain than mom or doctor.
• Exercise first every day no matter how many other things you need to do. You will feel better and everything else seems easier.
• Headspace meditation app, ACT, Calm, Stop and Breathe apps.
• Get air fryer and instantpot
• On-line shopping and cookies makes it all manageable
• Accept that your holiday decor/cookies will never look like pinterest.
• Taste everything but eat very small portions and exercise whenever possible.
• Give yourself permission to be okay with the fact that you can't do everything on your list. It's okay.
View slides >
• Boston Women’s Gym
• Boston Sports Club
• Whole Foods Market in South End
• Piperi Mediterranean Grill
• Pret A Manger
• Sweet Green
• Sam LaGrassa's
• Dig Inn
• Chipotle at 2 locations- Summer St and corner of School Street and Washington St
• Clover on School Street
• B Good on Summer St and Washington St
• Roche Grocery Store at Downtown Crossing
Tufts MC has one affiliation which is with Bright Horizons on Harrison Ave. Employees are eligible for a subsidized fee pending an application process and the household income:
Other child care options, including back-up care:
Disclaimer: Neither Tufts WiMS nor Tufts MC takes responsibility for the availability or authenticity of these services; services should be verified by individuals using them.
It's time to use a name that is trusted locally and revered nationally.
The one that has been by our side throughout our long journey.
Every person here understands
that we are not just taking care of the child.
We are taking care of the childhood.